As soon as you login UNItekTIME Account, by default, you will be navigated to Dashboard. On UNItekTIME Screen, there are 3 Navigation Bars through which you can navigate further to each and every feature/tool/option of UNItekTIME(if you have the permission).
There are three Navigation Bars which gives a user access to different pages available in UNItekTIME:
Top-Right Navigation Bar:
- Hamburger button (View/Hide Description of Left-Hand Side Navigation Bar)
Left-Hand Side Navigation Bar:
- Dashboard (Graphical Representation of your work at a glance)
- My Projects (Shows only those projects which are assigned to the user.)
- My Tasks (View and quick access to user’s assigned tasks. Through this page, the user can also create new tasks in his assigned project)
- My Timesheet (User access his/her Period timesheet. You can switch Day View Timesheet by clicking on Day View Button)
- My Expenses (User access daily expense entries. It allow to submit new expenses)
- My Time Off
- My Reports (Show main reporting page)
- My Approvals
Right-Top Navigation Bar:
- Admin Options (All system administration options)
- Profile Drop-Down Menu
- User Image (By Default, Name initials appear on it in absence of picture).
- My Profile
This link open User Profile Popup through which user can,
- Update/Change Personal Information along with Timezone and UI Language
- Upload Picture and enable Time In/Out Option
- User can enable API Authentication Token
- My Email Preferences
With this link, User will be directed to current user’s Email Preference Page. A user can set his/her email preferences as per the requirement.
- Old Version
This link will redirect the user to the old version of UNItekTIME.