System administrator can define [Billing Rate Type] as [Use Project Employee Billing Rate] to setup project based employee billing rate. Project based employee billing rate is useful for projects where employee billing rate is different for every different project. There are two steps for setting up project based billing rate in a project.
Setting up Project based employee billing rate:
- Define [Use Project Employee Billing Rate] in [Billing Rate Type] when adding new project in UNItekTIME.
- On click on [Add] button, UNItekTIME will open a [Project Team] definition page where user can select project team required for this project with their billing rate.
- After selecting employees which are required to assigned in this project, click on [Update] to update these changes.
Launching billing rate history page of Project based employee rate:
- Using billing rate history, administrator can add new billing record with its applicable date and he can also modify any of existing record also by clicking on [Edit] link.
- Administrator can delete any of these billing history record by clicking on [Delete] link.
- Billing history should be configure before entering timesheet record. Otherwise time entry will not pick billing rate defined after recording time entry.
- In case if Administrator wants to modify billing rate of exiting time entry records, he can just add / edit billing rate record in history with selection of checkbox [Update all records within time range]. It will update existing time entry records also with this new updated billing rate in specified date range.
- To launch billing rate history page, just click on [History] link of any role selected for current project.